Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Teaching Job (and upcoming show)

As some of you may know, in June I was displaced from my teaching position because of a drop in enrollment at my school. Since then I have been looking and applying for positions in Chicago and I am happy to say that I will be working at Walt Disney Magnet School on Chicago's north side. This school of excellence provides an arts and technology integrated curriculum to a diverse population of Chicago students. I am going to now be working with 6th grade students beginning in September!

In other news... I have been working on some new things for my upcoming show. I will be traveling to Columbus, OH this next weekend. The show is on Sunday, July 25th from 10:00 - 3:00 at the Concourse Inn (4300 International Gateway). This is a great show and I hope to see you there!

Please check back soon for a peek at the new pieces I will have at the show!

No comments: