Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cutting away and a new show!

Hello!
I would first like to thank everyone who made it to the Schaumburg show on Sunday. It was a good show for me and several of my pieces found new homes and many were to new collectors! Now that the show is over, what do I do? Look to the next one! My next bear show isn't until the beginning of June, but I'm already trying to plan and work for it now. I've already been cutting and have the fur flying! Next week is my Spring Break from school, so I'm trying to get a few things ready to be worked on and completed next week! I'll start sharing them as I finish them!

In other news, I'm excited to announce that I will be participating the 'Bears on Parade' online show. The show doesn't start until July 15th, but I will be creating at least 5 new pieces to go with the show, so I'm going to need to start planning them out in the near future! At least one of them should go with the parade theme... What should I make? We'll see what I come up with.

Take care,
TCD

No comments: