Sunday, May 29, 2011

Coming soon to a city near you!

Hey Everyone,
I know I've been quiet on here lately. I've been so busy with work that I haven't had much time to sew lately. My school does two week arts integrated units and we just had our performance on Friday. We did a big show combining simple machines and the county fair. My class did a choreographed dance relating to the wheel and axle. I'm so proud of all of their hard work and we had many compliments from parents and teachers on how well we did! :)

Now that we have completed our unit, I will have time to get back to the fur, which is perfect timing because I have a show next weekend! I will be traveling down to Indianapolis, IN for a wonderful gallery show by Bright Star Promotions. It would be great if you could join me and the other artists. The show runs from 10 - 3 and it's located at the Holiday Inn North (by the Pyramids). Click here to check out who will be at the show and for more details.

I will post a preview with a couple of my newer pieces in the days to come!

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend!
TCD

No comments: