Monday, January 9, 2012

First post of the new year!

Hello Everyone!
The holidays are over now and I hope everyone's season was great! I was able to go home for a few days for Christmas to see my family and Zac and I went away to Disney World for New Year's! We've been back in Chicago for a few days and I just started back at school today. I never seem to get any teddy bear work done at this time of year with all of the traveling and get-togethers, but now is the time I get re-motivated.

I'm working on a new baby bear out of a hand dyed grape wine tie-dyed alpaca (I didn't actually use wine, that's just what the color of dye was called). I'm going to try to get him finished in the next day or two and then I'll share him with you! :)

Hugs,
TCD

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

What fun going to Disney whith a child. I will look forward to seeing
Grapella bear.
Hugs
Kay