Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Teddy Bears!

Hello Everyone!
I've been a busy guy lately.  I am a teacher and I was moved into a 3rd grade classroom in January to help the students in math, so there has been a lot of extra work going into planning and preparation for that.  I also teach Zumba several days per week, and then I work on the teddy bears!  All of this has left me with no time to blog... until now!  I wanted to share a few things with you.

I went to the Philadelphia Doll & Teddy Bear show last weekend and had a wonderful time.  This was my 3rd year going and it is like a huge family reunion with teddy bears.  There's so much that goes on and I get to see people that I don't get to see too often.  I had a wonderful show and many of my pieces found new homes!

This weekend, I'm participating in the Spring Stars online teddy bear show.  The show is currently open and will remain open until Monday night at 7pm EDT.  You can click here to get to the main show page.  Pictured below are some of my pieces that are available.

Look for more updates coming soon!

Kenai


 Xiang


Will


Hugs,
TCD

1 comment:

Kays Kids said...

I am so glad lots of your little folk found new mums.
Hugs Kay