Do you want to be a “Groupie?” In today’s technological world there are many ways to support a cause, shop online, or just simply follow one of your favorite artists and their work. Well my friends, you’re in luck. Teds ‘n Such now how the ability for you to do all three and here’s how:
1. Support a Cause- Periodically throughout the year, Teds ‘n Such will be holding promotions in conjunction with an opportunity for your purchase to impact various charities. Not only will you be receiving a hand-crafted artist creation, but you will also be supporting those in need through your purchase.
2. Teds ‘n Such is regularly updating its website and blog with adoptable bears and friends. By visiting the site you may place an order directly or contact Tyler about visiting a piece during an upcoming show. Don’t see what you want??? Teds ‘n Such has created one of a kind pieces, specialty dyed mohair, and custom orders for everything from weddings to Tiffany & Co.
3. To keep in touch with our collectors and fans, Teds ‘n Such is making a commitment to maintain an up-to-date website (www.tedsnsuch.com), blog (http://tedsnsuch.blogspot.com/), and Facebook (search Teds ‘n Such). Become our friend/follower and receive new and exciting discounts, updates, and unbeatable offers!
With all that said, let’s get to the good stuff. Teds ‘n Such wants to make you a “Groupie”. Become a follower on our blog or join our group on Facebook and immediately be placed in a raffle for one of our latest designs. By joining both you will receive TWO FREE ENTRIES! To better your chances we will be selling raffle tickets for $1 a piece, $5 for 6, or $20 for 25. By purchasing raffle tickets, you will be supporting a great cause. 50% of the money raised from the sale of raffle tickets will be donated to Good Bears of the World, "a non-profit organization that provides teddies to children of all ages where love, solace and comfort can make a difference."
1. Preston is a 10" bear made out of a golden mohair with rusty brown tips. He has black glass eyes with wool felt eyelids and a hand-stitched brown nose. Preston's paws and foot pads have been done in a reverse trapunto style with raised paws and toes. Preston has airbrushing around his paws/feet, around his eyes and his nose. Preston comes with a collar made of wooden beads and rustic bells.
2. The “Squishy” of your choice (in stock). We will send you a picture of all our available “Squishies” and you will get to hand pick your new adopted friend.
3. A 15% off coupon for any online or upcoming show purchase.
Drawing will take place on Saturday, October 23rd.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!!
Keep an eye out on September 1st for your next big chance to be a groupie!
P.S. Don’t be shy. We love feedback on all our online accounts. Tell us what you love, what you want to see, and how many times you smiled while browsing through our friends.