Saturday, September 4, 2010

Golly Gee!

Hello!
I have some new creations available and I am very excited to be able to present them to you! First up is Rupert. Rupert is a 9.5" teddy bear made out of a brown schulte mohair. He has black glass eyes, dark brown wool felt paws and foot pads, and a hand-stitched nose made of black perle cotton. Rupert is fully jointed with disk/cotterpin joints and he is firmly stuffed with polyester fiber and steel shot for weight. Rupert is available for $85.

Now, for something brand new to the Teds 'n Such family! I have made many teddy bears and all other kinds of animals including dragons, dogs, cats and elephants, but I have never before made anything resembling a human figure. While I was out in New York at TBAI a few weeks ago, I was challenged to make a doll or a golly. I wasn't sure how I felt about this, but I decided that it might be fun to do something different. So, here they are! I have created two gollies named Toby and Owen. I love them both and hope that you will love them as well! My gollies are available for $50 each.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I like Rupert. He has a beautiful face expression! And the dolls are great too!
Hugs
Ali

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

They are all WONDERFUL!!! FABULOUS work!