Monday, February 7, 2011

New Bears!

Hello!
I have been quite quiet around here lately. It's not that I'm not working on bears, it's because I just haven't had a chance to take pictures. My first problem was that I had misplaced my camera. I had even started a search for a new camera when I finally found my old one. Then we had the awful blizzard here (see last post) and I just haven't been able to get these pictures going. I did take some snapshots today and they give you an idea of what I've been working on. I purposefully took them at angles and close-ups because I have yet to break out the airbrush and do the finishing details on a couple of them. I love to hear feedback, so please feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

On the left is Riley, named by one of you! (Thanks for the suggestion!) On the top right is a yet-to-be-named fairy bear. Below that one is a new anime bear and on the bottom right is my version of a 'traditional' bear (but he's still in a non-traditional color!)

Warm wishes from a cold, and again snowy, Chicago!
TCD

No comments: