Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Secret Project...

Hey Everyone!
My trip to Tampa was quick, but fun. I did get to relax by the pool near my grandma's on Saturday afternoon and the show was pretty good for me on Sunday. Overall it was a good trip and it was nice to get away from the cold. Unfortunately, I came back to snow, but I just have to keep in mind that Spring is officially just a month away.

Anyway, I am going to be working on a new project. I am going to start on my gallery piece for the 2011 TBAI. This year, we have the opportunity to submit our pieces to be included in a preview article for Teddy Bear and Friends and the deadline is coming up in March, so I want to make sure that I can participate in that. This year's theme for TBAI is going to be Treasures of the World and I can't give you any specific details on what I'm doing yet, but here's an idea...

I'll try to keep you updated on its progress.

Have a happy week!
TCD

No comments: