Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Coming to Columbus!

Hello Everyone!
I am getting ready to head to Columbus, OH this weekend for the 24th Annual teddy bear show, which is being put on by Bright Star Promotions. The show is this Sunday, July 24th from 10:00am - 3:00pm at the Concourse Inn by the airport. Click here for more details and to see a preview of the teddy bear artists that will be at the show!

I would like to give you a little preview of what I've been working on. Below are pictures of two pieces that I'll have with me at the show. The first is a new open-mouth dragon design. I haven't made a dragon in over a year, and I'm happy with how he turned out! The other item pictured is one of my new little monsters. They are fun little cuddly friends!I hope you are able to make it to the show! Below is a coupon for $1 off admission. Just print it off and bring it to the show!

Hugs,
TCD

No comments: