Thursday, November 3, 2011

Final Show of the Year!

Hello!
This weekend I will be traveling to Ann Arbor, MI for my final show of the year! This is a great show every year that I've been going to for a long time. This show is being put on by Bright Star Promotions and will be open to the public from 9:30 - 3:00. Click here for a sneak preview of the artists that will be at the show and for information about the location of the show.

Below are a couple of new pieces that I will have with me at the show.

I have also been dyeing more fabric and I will have a brand new rainbow bear at the show. I used to make these bears with hand-dyed rainbow colors 6 - 7 years ago, but I ran out of the dyes to make the bears. I just recently found some online, ordered it, and dyed the fur. He's not done yet, but I'm planning to finish him before the show. You'll want to check him out :)

Hugs,
TCD

No comments: