Saturday, November 19, 2011

Special Thanksgiving Week Sale On My Website!

Hello Everyone,
I have never done this before, but I decided to do a little sale on my website. It's a great time to start holiday shopping, whether it's for you or someone else, you can receive up to 20% off all of the available bears on my website right now. The sale is up now and will run for the next week, ending on Sunday, November 27th. Take advantage of these special prices for the holidays, as I don't usually mark down my pieces. I would like to find homes for these pieces so that I will be able to continue creating new pieces. If you're interested in any adopting any bears from my site, please e-mail me at tyler@tedsnsuch.com with your location and I will calculate your total with shipping.

Hugs,
TCD

No comments: