Friday, August 24, 2012

Website Update

It's been a L-O-N-G time since the pieces on my website have been up to date, but I spent some time today taking photos and updating my site.  It now shows a lot of my new teddy bears and other pieces including this brand new bunny which I finished this morning. 



This is my brand new bunny named Norman.  Norman is an 8.5" bunny made out of a unique black silky viscose with a white tipping pattern.  He has hand-painted silver eyes with green glitter accents.  He has white ultrasuede eyelids, inner ears, and feet.  His nose with hand-stitched out of a black perle cotton and he has perle cotton whiskers.  He is fully jointed and stuffed with a mixture of polyester fiber and steel shot.  Norman is capable of standing on his own.  He is currently available for $120.

Please visit my newly updated website:  http://www.tedsnsuch.com

Thanks!
TCD

No comments: