Sunday, September 30, 2012

Exciting News

Hello!

I have a couple of exciting announcements from the past week!  First, is that I have been featured in the UK magazine Teddy Bear Times with a 3 page article on my teddy bears!  Go to their website at http://www.teddybeartimes.com/ to check it out, see how to get the magazine, and see the 3rd page.  (They have options like getting the traditional print magazine and you can also get the magazine in digital form.)


The second announcement is that I traveled to the Kansas City Teddy Bear Jubilee this weekend and as part of the show they hold a teddy bear competition.  I entered my teacher bear, I have dubbed Mrs. Baker, into the over 6" dressed category and I've been honored with second place in the category!






I'm now going to be working on a couple of new designs which I will share as soon as they're ready!

Hugs,
TCD

3 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Congratulations in getting into print. It is a thrill, I know because it has happened to me. You will be walking on cloud nine.
hugs
Kay

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Congratulations, Tyler!! Well done on both accounts!! I'm so glad to see you getting the recognition that you deserve.

Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Mr. Crain-Davis said...

Thank you Kay! It is such an honor to be featured!

And thank you to you Cheryl. I don't know that I deserve anything, but it certainly feels great that I was chosen :)

Hugs,
Tyler